Press Release - Annual General Meeting Holland Colours - Apeldoorn, July 7, 2022
The annual general meeting of shareholders of Holland Colours NV held today (agenda and explanation available at www.hollandcolours.com) adopted following of the proposed resolutions:
• The general meeting of shareholders of Holland Colours NV has delivered a positive advisory vote on the 2021/2022 remuneration report;
• The Financial Statements for the financial year 2021/2022 were adopted;
• The final dividend for the financial year 2021/2022 was declared at € 5.91 per ordinary share with a nominal value of € 2.27. The final dividend will be made available for distribution in cash. Dividend in cash is subject to 15% Dutch dividend withholding tax. The ex-dividend date is July 11, 2022. The dividend record date is July 12, 2022 (after stock-exchange close). The payment of the final dividend of ordinary shares will take place per July 22, 2022;
• Discharge was granted to the members of the Board of Management and the members of the Supervisory Board;
• Mr. C.W.H. Vinke and Mr. E.M.S. van Hamersveld are reappointed as Statutory Directors;
• Mr. G.H. de Heer has been reappointed as member of the Supervisory Board;
• The remuneration policy of the Board of Management and the Supervisory Board were adopted;
• The designation of the Board of Management to acquire company shares, with approval of the Supervisory Board is granted until January 7, 2024.
Apeldoorn, July 7, 2022
Holland Colours develops and manufactures groundbreaking solid and liquid color concentrates, plus masterbatches and additive concentrates for rigid and flexible PVC for the building & construction industry, and for the production of PET and polyolefin-based packaging. We also produce color concentrates for use in coatings, sealants & adhesives and other applications.
As a company, we set out to deliver customer peace of mind through superior product performance, worldleading product stewardship and outstanding technical service. Our experts co-design color and functional solutions with our customers, develop solutions to support recycling and actively contribute to creating a more sustainable industry overall.
Holland Colours is a Dutch company, founded in 1979 and listed on the Euronext Amsterdam Stock Exchange. With committed employee shareholders and production locations in the Americas, Europe and Asia, we serve customers on every continent. To find out more, visit us at hollandcolours.com.
July 11, 2022: Ex-dividend listing
July 12, 2022: Dividend record date
July 22, 2022: Dividend payable
October 21, 2022: Publication of interim results 2022/2023
June 1, 2023: Publication of 2022/2023 financial statements
July 13, 2023: Annual General Meeting of Shareholders